• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Medusa Goggles - Ruby?

Oakster

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Does this exist? Talked to a guy that claims to have a set of OEM Medusa goggles with Ruby lenses, claimed to have got them from a buddy that worked at Oakley.

He claims that they're in the box so I'm just waiting for pics. I have a feeling that my excitement level is going to drop a few notches!

Talked to him for quite a while and sounds like he doesn't know his stuff well enough to do custom cuts (was referring to it as "Mendoza").

There have been third party customs, as well as some cut from goggle lenses in other colors. I don't recall which company did it (exovista?), but there have been plenty of custom lenses over the years. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Does this exist? Talked to a guy that claims to have a set of OEM Medusa goggles with Ruby lenses, claimed to have got them from a buddy that worked at Oakley.

Yeah back in the day they did a Fire, Ruby, Emerald and Ice aswell as the Black Iridium to correspond with the OTT. I think they were available as replacement lenses but they were never widely available. I've seen a Fire Iridium pair but only in pics.

Yeah back in the day they did a Fire, Ruby, Emerald and Ice aswell as the Black Iridium to correspond with the OTT. I think they were available as replacement lenses but they were never widely available. I've seen a Fire Iridium pair but only in pics.
oh i didnt know about all the others. i've seen several ruby pairs before. never anything else.

Latest Posts

Back