• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Medusa With Goggles.L/XL

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

PRICE REDUCED: UPDATE:SOLD,transaction completed
Hi all,
I have this Medusa for sale for your collection. I bought it from the Oakley Corporate in foothill ranch, which is not far from me. Being it is large it has been worn a few times for a short period,but it basically is in brand new condition. The goggles are also pristine with no scratches whatsoever. I have the box for the goggles and the bag as seen in pic. I also have the box for the Medusa, which it has been stored in. The box has a minor rip in the corners, one is extremely small the other corner is small. Somehow I have misplaced the covers caps for the medusa, so I don't have those. I have been reading that people have bags with their medusa's yet I did not get one with mine so that will obviously not be included. I will not separate the pieces, just so you know. I am asking $1,800. for the set. I would prefer a local cash and carry exchange (less hassle, and no disputes), but I am open to shipping if I don't find a local buyer. Thanks for viewing. P.S. I am located in Southern Orange County, Ca.
medusa1_zpsac592efc.jpg

medusa3_zps3a390bda.jpg

medusa2_zpsf51d022a.jpg
medusa4_zps51c7c6d6.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Where in so cal.do you live? Or willing to meet up at.

Username Hidden said:
Where in so cal.do you live? Or willing to meet up at.
I am in San Clemente and am open to meeting up somewhere amicable

@_@ that medusa....

Awesome!

Sent you a pm.

:shock: GLWS. Complete with both Goggle box and Medusa box I would say I am seriously considering except for I am in Northern Indiana. sniff sniff!

Username Hidden said:
:shock: GLWS. Complete with both Goggle box and Medusa box I would say I am seriously considering except for I am in Northern Indiana. sniff sniff!
If you are really serious you might want to send me a pm with intent so it's a time stamped offer. If not, thanks for the bump! Although I am hoping for a local sale, after a certain amount of time I will consider uscon shipping. I am just old school and prefer the no hassle/dispute approach, the handshake.
I will go down whatever list I "may" have at that time , full price offers having first priority in order of time stamp. That seems to be fair to me. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back