• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Mega Tower 1.0 Square Frosted (Cloudy White) Lens + Lower Cabinet Lock

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
Does anyone have a plain square frosted (cloudy white) lens for the top of a Mega Tower 1.0? Also, I would like to buy 2 or 3 cabinet/door locks. I've read they can be purchased at the hardware store. Does anyone know if the new locks can be re-keyed to match my other towers?

Here is a pic showing the lens. Some of these older towers have a metal grille at the top with a round hole and slots... not mine.

72047340294__AE22C929-4DD4-4689-B204-215112FE1A44.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
The plastic is a easy replacement it’s just 3mm opal perspex any sign shop should help you the metal one is a starburst, I am sure I have some genuine locks I ll have a look and get back to you .

Username Hidden said:
The plastic is a easy replacement it’s just 3mm opal perspex any sign shop should help you the metal one is a starburst, I am sure I have some genuine locks I ll have a look and get back to you .
Thank you for the info. I look forward to hearing back from you about the locks.

:bump:

Found the locks
IMG_1647.jpeg

Definitely want 3 please.

Locks on the way... thanks @Spenc!

Can anyone cut 1/8" acrylic in slightly transparent white? Almost solid white, but letting some light through. If so, I would buy 3 pieces, all 9 5/8" x 9 5/8"... + or - 1/8".

Let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

IMG_0609.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back