• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Mega Tower 3.1 Lighted + Lock (400$ or trade for Oakley stuff - (Jackson TN)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Oakley DISPLAY for any collector or enthusiast - located in Jackson Tennessee

400$ or OBO also (open to trades wearable Mars, Mars Jordan, all in one pc)

A little disappointed it didn't have any of the glass shelves. But they're easily attainable getting them from a local hardware store or second hand store or just regular glass shelves or plexiglass

But made up for with goodies locked away underneath.

A few scuffs & nicks around the base but nothing major to detract from the case

The original user manual

A bag of extra keys pegs and Allen wrenches

The other bag has a 5 sets of Oakley 2.0 display Tower for glasses display

Will consider trades

1 Mars

Or

1 wearable Mars Jordan

Or

1 Verizon Samsung Galaxy 9 or Note 8

Or

Hp all in one pc ( 1tb hd/ 8ram ) win 10

Or

Any combination 2 of Oakley's from movies, mission impossible, blade, shaq, or X-Men movies cyclops especially the radarlocks (days of Future past)

----------------------------------------------------------
If you live out of state Ive used USHIP featured on A&E shipping wars several times for large items being shipped.
376fc234e7335f73203c141de60afc63.jpg
cbd3af76c9e2452c72629717cf9587fe.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Guessing you are not the seller?

Username Hidden said:
Guessing you are not the seller?
I am the seller

Lights work?

Yep the lights work
Username Hidden said:
Lights work?

It could be your area but I bought my three cases for less. The shelf’s are a touch tricky to as they need to be custom cut to fit around the door.

Yep, it could be the area but as we both know at times it's a buyer's & seller's market. Also for someone this might be geographical better & haven't run into many Oakley enthusiast since I've been here. I'm right between Memphis & Nashville. The best thing about small town USA is there are several shops or flea markets that will custom cut glass.
Username Hidden said:
It could be your area but I bought my three cases for less. The shelf’s are a touch tricky to as they need to be custom cut to fit around the door.

Username Hidden said:
Yep, it could be the area but as we both know at times it's a buyer's & seller's market. Also for someone this might be geographical better & haven't run into many Oakley enthusiast since I've been here. I'm right between Memphis & Nashville. The best thing about small town USA is there are several shops or flea markets that will custom cut glass.

GLWS

Bump

I believe the glass should be tempered,should it not? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I swear saw the same post,well pics anyway,about 10 pages in to the Display Cabinet section just a lil' while ago,right after you got it,Ibelieve. Was perusing since I just got the same cabinet today.

Anyway,GLWS

Back