• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Members Taking Advantage of Other Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
And furthermore I called on a member for a favor and got ****ed. That's the principle. Offered a $100 more than retail and that wasn't good enough.

Well i know a lot of members taking advantage of whats "hot" in the market and selling them for ridiculous prices... What i do is i dont mind them and i dont deal with them coz i know that they are trying to rip me off... What i usually do is look for members who are trying to let me enjoy the joys of collecting. I would like to mention @atty_65 whom i have done dozens of deals with without any problems with prices or items. We would discuss the price, go ahead with the deal and both of us end up happy. Heck he even kept the items he knows i love collecting until i get the funds... My point is people will always find a way to scalp and all you need to do is avoid them.. meanwhile there are a lot of members who would be glad to help find your grails on prices which you can afford.

The good thing about douchebags is they are easy to spot, they make themselves known. Like @digi7alph0enix said about racists, let them go and be stupid, we know who to avoid!

That is until one of those douchebags has biner 252 and wants $100 to trade, then yall will see me bitch about it for ******* ever.

The good thing about douchebags is they are easy to spot, they make themselves known. Like @digi7alph0enix said about racists, let them go and be stupid, we know who to avoid!

That is until one of those douchebags has biner 252 and wants $100 to trade, then yall will see me bitch about it for ******* ever.
252 you say?? :behindsofa:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back