1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    Hey guys, So I bought these about a year ago. Im pretty sure I paid $50 for the shorts, $45 for the shirt, and like $100 for the cleats (not entirely sure). I never got a chance to use the clothing as I lost a ton of weight immediately after the purchase but I did use the cleats for about $30 at the driving range. Everything is basically new. Because I did use the cleats once they do have a little grass/dirt on bottom otherwise they are perfect.

Cleats - Size 11 Black - $35+ Shipping
    http://imgur.com/a/Pddq6

Shorts - Pink - Size 36W $20+shipping
    Mens Golf Outfit inc Cleats - oXMc24E.jpg

Polo - Grey - LG $15+ Shipping
    Mens Golf Outfit inc Cleats - o3pnelc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/11/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    Dropped the prices for everything. I just want to get rid of this stuff! If you buy them all ill work a sweet deal! =D

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    Bump!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    98%
    bump