• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

oakleybezerk's "O" museum

Do you have any new pics or video of your collection to show us. I am not even a omatter guy;) but your collection and decor makes them look sweet! Where's the xmetals :eek::D
I need to get around to snapping off some update pics for the thread. The X-Metals are all housed in the spine case on page 84, but I'll be sure and take a close up pic to post.

Thanks to all above for the kind words. It motivates me more and more when I read your comments to improve on what I have already achieved.

@cyclerdoug I had a bit of a busy weekend, so I didn't get around to reshuffling the shelves, but I did manage to spot the majority of the cabs I'm looking to keep. The aluminum towers will be moved on to new homes, only because they don't tie in with the rooms decor.
View attachment 283888
I have a project in mind with the mega cabinet standing off to the right and once it is complete I will show case it to the forum, but this may be a couple of months in the making.
View attachment 283889

View attachment 283890

View attachment 283891
I feel dizzy I am in shock

Were these a special edition? I haven't seen these, and now I must have them! Were they hard to locate?
As pistolpetefan23 pointed out, these are only available through OakleySI.com at the moment, but I've seen some of the exclusive pairs make it to the standard Oakley site after a period of time.

This thread makes working third shift go by a lot faster trying to read everything and take in the all the pictures. Friends of mine call me crazy for the 13 pairs I have, I'm going to have to see what they say about this collections at I'm guessing 400+? pairs now. Last count I saw was 340 I think many pages ago. Wish them display cases you aren't keeping weren't so far away I could use one.

I thought it about time to share pics of my collection with the forum. I've been made to feel like part of the family, so only fair I share (photos only :smile:)

And before anyone comments that I've taken photos of a store display, I've included a wide angle shot to show that it is in fact my home.

View attachment 48493

View attachment 48494 View attachment 48495

View attachment 48496 View attachment 48497

View attachment 48498
This is flippen awesome!!! I have no words!

Latest Posts

Back