1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hell all. I've decided to concentrate on other things, so I would like to sell my Hatchets. These will come with custom cut orange safety lenses. The frames are in excellent condition with no knicks or scratches. Rubbers are in excellent shape as well. Lenses look to be in great shape too with nothing I could notice with the naked eye. Lets just call them 9.5/10 to be safe. Payment will be Paypal f & f or you pay the 4% fees.

$SOLD with free shipping to CONUS. Foreign buyers willneed to pay for shipping. Thank you for looking. Mercury Hatchet/Titanium Clear - image.jpg Mercury Hatchet/Titanium Clear - image.jpg Mercury Hatchet/Titanium Clear - image.jpg Mercury Hatchet/Titanium Clear - image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 8/15/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PM incoming.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Out of curiosity, how to you do lense changes? Just pop em out?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    @CarGuy

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There are recessed phillips screws in the bottoms of the orbitals. These screws are sized exactly for the phillips head screwdriver that is included in the cleaning kit.
    One end is flat head and the other is phillips.
    Mercury Hatchet/Titanium Clear - oakley_Cleaning_Kit.jpg

7. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Too bad the kit doesnt have the tool anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.