• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

GRFMotorsports

is an Oakley whore
Premium Member
Nixa, Mo
My family of Oaks and I would like to wish you and your family of Oaks a very Merry Christmas or what ever other seasonal holiday you may observe. You all are like family... but also like my family I dont have most of your addresses so instead of mailing each one of you a Christmas card, I'll just post a virtual one here for you so get all sappy over and saw a collective "awwwww"

We all have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season, make sure you take time to focus on whats really important. With that being said I hope you all find lots of Oakley stuff under the tree and in your stockings!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

IMG_20151217_095748.jpg

My family of Oaks and I would like to wish you and your family of Oaks a very Merry Christmas or what ever other seasonal holiday you may observe. You all are like family... but also like my family I dont have most of your addresses so instead of mailing each one of you a Christmas card, I'll just post a virtual one here for you so get all sappy over and saw a collective "awwwww"

We all have a lot to be thankful for this holiday season, make sure you take time to focus on whats really important. With that being said I hope you all find lots of Oakley stuff under the tree and in your stockings!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

View attachment 206240
:cry:

My Oakley shipment has yet to arrive from Santa but I hear it's gonna be a crazy Christmas here.

Same to you and to all here on OF. :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

View attachment 206240
Thats very sweet.Happy Holidays and all the best for u and ur family @GRFMotorsports ;)

Happy Holidays to your Oaks too. Love the picture which reminds me I gotta dig out mine cards to display.

Back