1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

I picked up this awesome metal Oakley picture frame and plastic O from the same seller who had the 2 small cases and plaques/signs I posted in another thread.

The frame came with 2 sturdy cardboard posters; one with James Stewart (mint) and one with Travis Rice snowboarding (a couple of marks on it). My daughter called dibs for it in her room. I bought my son a metal Burton sign for his room from the same seller so it was only fair :)

The plastic O has 3 holes and used to hang in the seller's store with fishing line. I threw it on the wall for now and might sell it, although it does look good above the window in the garage. Thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

mjt42 likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Very nice stuff! If you decide to sell the O let me know ;):D

3. Nortika

Nortika Oakley Expert Premium Member

Those are sweet, sounds like you hit the jackpot

4. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

great pieces bro.

5. OakleyFTW

OakleyFTW Oakley Beginner Premium Member

I'd never seen an O sign like this until I picked one up unexpectedly from the guy I bought my big double cabinet off! they're really nice pieces & it does look good above your door but if you decide to sell it, I think it'd look even better above mine haha! So let me know if you decide you wish to part with it :D

6. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

Thank you. I told Rusty M that he was first in line for it, and had another member say he was interested, but you can be #3 ;). My problem is trying to find a box big enough to get a shipping quote. Its light but kind of bulky to ship.

I also picked up some posters from the same seller. Most have creases, small rips, or staple holes, but 2 are mint. I hung the others in my garage but might list the 2 mint ones for sale because I don't have wall space for them.

7. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

8. SMman

SMman Oakley Collector

None of the items I mentioned in the above post are for sale. Did I say something that is against the exchange guidelines? My bad if I did. I can edit or delete my post. Sorry.