1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    (PRICE DROP!)
    I have a pair of Jordan 00's up for sale. I have two pair almost identical and need the cash at the moment because I have been out of work the past week with a knee injury. They are the black powder frames with ruby iridium lenses custom cut by Infinite Hero. I'm also including the original pair of lenses which are the black iridium with the etched "O". They have some surface scratches but the wearers vision is not impaired by them. (Will post pics if needed) I'm asking $150 obo and that includes priority shipping in the CONUS and Pay Pal Fees. Thanks!
    Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - ju9y7ezy.jpg Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - tesabasu.jpg Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - ebedubab.jpg Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - emypy8yj.jpg Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - qubu6a2a.jpg Michael Jordan 00's Black Powder / Ruby Iridium Mint! - ema8u5e5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 1/22/14
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous 3D Printing Protege

Rating:
    100%
    Damn those are awesome

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%