• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Michael Jordan X-Metal

It means that because there's no difference in the Leather Mars lenses there won't be differing tones between serials. Unlike the X Juliets to name but one...........that is what I meant.
uploadfromtaptalk1431530222902.png

It matters that, 1 it hopefully matches as its bnib. 2 that it's a low 2 digit serial

I guess what he meant was value it will be thesame although it nice to have a low serial value wise it will be thesame as those on the 3k or 4k 5k unless youre talking 1 to 10.

I guess what he meant was value it will be thesame although it nice to have a low serial value wise it will be thesame as those on the 3k or 4k 5k unless youre talking 1 to 10.
Actually worth more. Let's be sensitive now

I think his point was merely that all jordan mars lenses look the same, regardless of serial.

Having a matching box always adds value in the eyes of serious collectors.

Having a low serial has value to some and is merely a novelty to others.

Personally, I think the condition of the leather is the most important - it's the non-replaceable OEM component on these most subject to deterioration, and thus pristine leather becomes more and more rare... and valuable.

I think his point was merely that all jordan mars lenses look the same, regardless of serial.

Having a matching box always adds value in the eyes of serious collectors.

Having a low serial has value to some and is merely a novelty to others.

Personally, I think the condition of the leather is the most important - it's the non-replaceable OEM component on these most subject to deterioration, and thus pristine leather becomes more and more rare... and valuable.
Got It in one Kronin.

Also, you're not the original poster so why the apparent bravado, Dallas O Hog? Seeing as my comment wasn't directed to you, seem like you couldn't resist a squable.

Last edited:
awesome!! nice buy!!
where did you manage to find them...?

Congrats were u the one who got them from bay for 1550?

walking to one super weird sunglasses store also selling antique stuff which only interest me for his double wide oakley case that got display stand for madman that make me stay longer and want to ask if they want to sell it, but the owner saw me take off my crater and said "hey I got one just like that but in calf skin leather and describe the box have picture of a man in hat wearing those alien glasses" and after he back into the back room and cameback to show me I know this is the one and he want to open it for me and I said stop!! and try to playing it cool but still the owner already know this person like a kid wanting a big lolipop and will ask his mommy to open wide her wallet.forgot to ask the double wide just straight quick drive to home with a happy face.

Wow, that is two awesome finds in one. You are so fortunate. Congrats.
thanks man

heeeeey great find open it whats the wait lol.
still guessing whether to open it or just admiring the box,the dilemma is killing me

Awesome pieces bro
sent Dallas?LOL

Nice. I would never be able to keep something like that sealed.
been ask other members here that the customs always open any package with cutter and scissor that's a must.got bad experience with that kind of treatment before

Latest Posts

Back