• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Microfiber Bag Collection

OakleyGuru379

Professional Lens Scratcher
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Illinois
Last time I was at my local vault, I saw some of the special edition microfiber bags that come with certain glasses, such as the Chip Foose, Taca, and Infinite Hero, and I was wondering what other special bags there were out there in the wild. Does anybody have a collection of Microfiber bags they would like to share?

ive had that same thought, seems like it could easily become another "o" addiction. i feel compelled to buy limited editions in part for that damn bag :redface:

Ever since i won the london olympic retailer exclusive microbag from shadestation, i've had a slight disease. Old glory, ducati, livestrong, burnquist, and vintage black with classic logo, stretchline logo, and also recently got a red bag (from the fatcat/eyepatch era, but the gf uses that one).

Oh also have the antifreeze radar bag- that is one SEXY bag.

Yeah, bags are another fun thing to collect! I think I've finally decided on how to display all of the cool ones that I've collected over the years. As soon as my plexiglass comes in, I'll post some pics...:cool:

Back