1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Rustpot

Rustpot M Frame Lover Premium Member

A generic single wide came up local to where I work for $600. I'm iffy for that price, but I barely ever see them in this area. Hopefully it's available and I can get him to drop to $400.

I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly excited to get a case now.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. vodou

vodou Oakley Beginner

Good luck!

3. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

$400 wouldn't be too bad if it was in good shape and complete. Don't let seller get hung up on the insane ebay prices. Good luck.

4. Rustpot

The ad says it has lights and keys. And the pic shows shelves and everything. Hopefully there's no oxidation spots, scuffs, dents, etc.

I wish he'd get back to me. I emailed a couple hours ago, I hope this isn't going to turn into a 3 day affair and I'm going to have to stay over near work late to wait for the seller to get home from work.

It's funny though. I've been against getting a case from the get-go but I've got so much display material and I've got a small book case, my desk, and the top of a dresser just strewn with Oakley crap.

5. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Oh boy.

6. bad fishy

bad fishy Oakley Expert

Good luck. I think the case really helps you enjoy your collection to the fullest.

7. Rustpot

Taking a mental count of things I don't think what I've got will all fit in a single wide.

8. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Oh come on, be creative, I stuffed about 100 pairs in one of my single wide towers!

Might Actually Get Myself A Case - display6.jpg

9. Rustpot

Several pro frames, quite a few cases, bags, polarized display stand... I could cram it all in there, but to make it look good? A lot of stuff is going to have to get put into the lower cabinets.

10. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Ha, just picking at ya, you want to make it look good I'm sure. I made some extra shelves and mine are crammed in there pretty tight. I posted a pic in the previous post.