• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Might Actually Get Myself A Case

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
A generic single wide came up local to where I work for $600. I'm iffy for that price, but I barely ever see them in this area. Hopefully it's available and I can get him to drop to $400.

I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly excited to get a case now.

The ad says it has lights and keys. And the pic shows shelves and everything. Hopefully there's no oxidation spots, scuffs, dents, etc.

I wish he'd get back to me. I emailed a couple hours ago, I hope this isn't going to turn into a 3 day affair and I'm going to have to stay over near work late to wait for the seller to get home from work.

It's funny though. I've been against getting a case from the get-go but I've got so much display material and I've got a small book case, my desk, and the top of a dresser just strewn with Oakley crap.

Taking a mental count of things I don't think what I've got will all fit in a single wide.
Oh come on, be creative, I stuffed about 100 pairs in one of my single wide towers!

display6.jpg

Ha, just picking at ya, you want to make it look good I'm sure. I made some extra shelves and mine are crammed in there pretty tight. I posted a pic in the previous post.

Back