• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Milestone 1K post

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
So, this is post #1000 for me. Didn't really know what to post for this milestone. Granted, there are folks way beyond this milestone, for me, I think it's pretty significant. I just wanted to acknowledge all of the members here and thank everyone for the knowledge they have expelled upon me (TWSS). I have learned so much in the short time I have been a member here. Everyone here has been great to interact with. My collection has expanded thanks to the members here, especially my X-Metal collection. I had 3 Juliets and an XS to start out with and now I'm at 15 Metals and overall collection of 35 pairs. So, thank you to everyone that has had interactions with me. You guys know who you are. Here are a few of the treasures I have been able to pick up here, and the highlight of my collection.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Obviously not my entire collection, and not even all metals, but a few of what I love.

My 4 yo was so excited when I was taking the pics he insisted that I put his XS Fives in the pic. So I have them at the top as a small crown to the collection in his honor. Here's to the next thousand posts .

Back