• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Mini Grail Score, Pro M Package! (pic Update)

Looks like I need to re-evaluate my shooting stance!

I still haven't tried out my G26's for my Fuel Cell, need to get to the range ASAP!

Looks like I need to re-evaluate my shooting stance!

I still haven't tried out my G26's for my Fuel Cell, need to get to the range ASAP!
I'm a mechanical engineer, so it might be that I tend to over analyze things like this. I do know recoil is easier to control when your weight is shift to the balls of your feet and leaned slightly forward. Keeping tension across your shoulders into your biceps allows recoil control to be managed more with your wrists and forearms for less overall body movement and quicker recovery (your arms react and reset faster than most other muscles can).

As far as G26;
For indoor shooting I bought a roll of fluorescent orange duct tape. I re-rolled a few feet around an old gift card to save space in my range bag. It very much helps having a high contrast aiming point, especially shooting indoors when the light is very flat and the range gives you brown paper targets with black rings. It also allows you to use multiple portions of the target for a bullseye.

I'm really looking forward to getting one of these lenses. I've never even seen one in person, the manager at the local Vault hasn't either.

Showed up today, a few marks on the VR lens, and it looks like sweat crust on the clear, but the G26 is pretty damn clean. Rubber has some yellowing and the paint is chipped on one icon, but the frame is nice.

IMG_0835.jpg

Very nice Pro M Frame Shooting Array! I'm not positive, but I think they did make a Shooting Array in the Heater with no vents.

I didn't know this was sold as a set like this. I must have skipped the Pro M Shooting Array on O-Review.

Looks like they did indeed make a Heater and Sweep array.

I was thinking this frame would be the perfect set for a Dr Chop yellow splatter throwback.

is there any oakley lenses other than jade that come close in comparison to the color of G26?..i don't have G26..i am searching for it for a long time..

is there any oakley lenses other than jade that come close in comparison to the color of G26?..i don't have G26..i am searching for it for a long time..
I think there's a new prizm that has green to it.

For older frames that don't have current prizm lens support? No.

And this thread is 4 years old. My opinions on G26 have changed, I don't use that lens outside of shotgun clays and only on less than super-bright days.

I think there's a new prizm that has green to it.

For older frames that don't have current prizm lens support? No.

And this thread is 4 years old. My opinions on G26 have changed, I don't use that lens outside of shotgun clays and only on less than super-bright days.
Thank you for your opinion on G26...actually basically i like G26 just because of its external iridium coating but its banned because its unwearable in any situation other than shooting...like you i am also a huge m frame fan...i want a little help from you..i have a jawbone lens ..the color of that lens is pretty confusing...it looks like G26.they dont look like jade .but i don't know..since you have G26..can you help me what lens are these
20161005_152347-1.jpg
20161005_152736.jpg
20161005_152739.jpg
20161005_154748.jpg

Are they factory lenses? G26 appears very purple when viewed from the inside. It looks like yours have a good amount of color to them. G26 has only come for the M Frame and Radar as far as I'm aware, but people have cut them to fit other pairs.

I actually have never owned a Jade lens, so I'm not sure what those look like. I thought they were supposed to be neutral, but the green iridium could do an affect similar to G26 on the neutral base. The Jawbone did come in a polished white/ vented Jade configuration - 26-210 is the SKU if your pair has any markings to check.

Pop over to this thread - I think that's the only time I've taken a shot through G26
Persimmon Lens Problem! Anyone Else Have This?

Latest Posts

Back