1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know this is probably a long shot, but I'm wondering if anyone has a line on the Mini Icon backpack? I'm looking for something small that will hold an iPad and a small router, which will then fit sideways into the Lunchbox backpack. That said, I'm also open to suggestions. Currently, I have that stuff in a small iPad messenger bag which is just some generic bag. Looking for something Oakley. The dimensions of the bag I'm currently using are 13" x 10" x 3.5".

Thanks for looking!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have an oakley vertical checkpoint that you can have for $30. Should do what you need nicely as its pretty small.

Mini Icon Backpack - image_1.jpeg

Mini Icon Backpack - image-1.jpeg

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How tall is it...? The one I'm using is actually a little smaller than 13". I need to be able to fit it sideways into the Lunchbox pack.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous B-)

Rating:
    100%
    I think @Brettc10 might have one. Hit him up.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just did. Thanks for the tip!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I ended up finding one of these in a different color (grey with black and slime green, my favorites!), and it's WAY too big for what I'm looking for. The bag I am currently using is like half that size.

Last edited by a moderator: 8/13/14
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You ever find the small icon yet?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This would work too, good luck finding one, it was on the small rolling duffle bag

Mini Icon Backpack - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407967904.037927.jpg

This is what I use for my iPad and cell phone, but it has a front zipper pocket that would hold any device you need

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Here's my money, thanks

Rating:
    100%
    I have a mini icon 3.0 if that's what you're after

Last edited by a moderator: 8/13/14
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not yet.