• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Mini Icon Backpack

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
This would work too, good luck finding one, it was on the small rolling duffle bag

View attachment 100273

This is what I use for my iPad and cell phone, but it has a front zipper pocket that would hold any device you need

Depending on how big it is, it might. The issue is not finding a bag to put my iPad and router in, it's finding a bag that can do that and THEN be put sideways into the main compartment of my Lunchbox backpack. I need to be able to fit the iPad bag, a hoodie, and a couple other small odds and ends.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a mini icon 3.0 if that's what you're after

Depends on how big it is...

Username Hidden said:
Depending on how big it is, it might. The issue is not finding a bag to put my iPad and router in, it's finding a bag that can do that and THEN be put sideways into the main compartment of my Lunchbox backpack. I need to be able to fit the iPad bag, a hoodie, and a couple other small odds and ends.

I see your point, I have the kitchen sink back pack, which I put that bag in the main compartment and the computer in the computer compartment and still have plenty of room for a jacket or whatever else I need. It's an awesome little bag, just the right size for my iPad. I hope the icon mini is smaller, but I think they are the same size. I hope that helps

Back