1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Mint plama R1s - 20150420_153703_HDR.jpg Will trade for mint x-metal R1s

Last edited by a moderator: 4/21/15
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    99.1%
    Hi.... Trade for what?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    these are not mine...the owner wants x-metal R1s instead of these plasmas ...even up trade. These are as you see em ,no box rubber or lenses, they are 9/10 on the finish. This trade doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Would owner take romeo ti if I payed to have you refinish them know it a long shot

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey if not interested If had do a blast refinish would make my romeo Ti come out looking like, what finish.? Thanks

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    His forum name is niomix,contact him and ask.I'm just trying to help him out,you guys work a deal with him.....keep me posted

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Hey you may have forum name spelled wrong.. So about blast refinish what would ti romeo come out looking like

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    x-metal or glass bead?
    MIONIX....hes here on the forum...just cant contact him

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    x-metal or glass bead?
    MIONIX....hes here on the forum...just cant contact him

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    My finish is Ti, what's glass bead

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    the only way I can get an xmetal finish is to blast em with a aluminum oxide media or xmetal blast.that would make them a dark xmetal finish.but I think for a rare set of plasma R1s,we should find a trade for oem xmetals and not have to create a pair for him.ill try and get him on here and talk