• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale MINT Vintage 1st Generation 1991 M Frames

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

SOLD :)

PRICE REDUCED to $100 USD!

Selling my MINT Vintage 1st Generation 1991 Oakley M Frames. My parents bought them for me at Sports Experts in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada in December of 1991 as a Christmas gift. They were only worn a few times that winter and are in PERFECT condition. They have been stored in a case in my smoke-free home for the past 22 years and will look great in anyone's collection. I can provide any additional pictures and I stand by them and anything I sell 100%. Price is $150 USD.

PRICE REDUCED to $100 USD!
mframe4_zpsef6bc6c8.jpg

mframe2_zps7ef52eae.jpg

mframe3_zps5521e5cc.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Trades considered. I'm in the market for a new backpack and will look at any trades (bags, glasses, accessories, cases, stands, etc). Thank you.

Ive got tons of stuff, shoot me a PM with your want list

Sent you a message. Thanks.

I'm ready to make any interesting trades so hit me up with cases, accessories, etc. Cash still works too ;). Thank you.

Do they happen to have the box ?

Unfortunately I don't have the box. I kept it for my 1990 Razor Blades by fluke, but didn't have the foresight to hang onto the box for the M frames. The glasses are in perfect condition and ready to be shipped. I have bubble wrap and a box all set to go. Thanks for the reply and interest.

I want these so badly. I had a pair EXACLY like this. clear with ice blue lens. Bought them with my first full time job paycheck in 1994.

But, my wife wont be seen with me wearing them LOL I already asked. I even asked if I grew a mullet...still no. :)

good luck! those are awesome!

Out of curiosity, do you have a micro clear bag? Or extra nose pieces? or Earsocks?

Username Hidden said:
Out of curiosity, do you have a micro clear bag? Or extra nose pieces? or Earsocks?
Just the sunglasses. I don't remember them coming with an extra nose piece like my Razor Blades did. The only reason I kept the box for the Blades was to store the nose piece in. Now I save boxes for everything :smile:

Last edited:
Back