• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Gunmetal FMJ Emerald Iridium

TheRevTy

Oakley Beginner
Just wondering what a fair price on this pair is.

Also, I know the Minute is one of the more faked pairs - any strong ways to tell authenticity?

Yeah, must be a really early Emerald lens. As I recall, it was first introduced as a SGH exclusive lens.

I'd say the best way to ensure authenticity is to check for the "made in USA" on the stems, and to check o-review for the SKU and match them up. It's also usually a pretty good sign if the seller has boxes and paperwork

Unfortunately he doesn't have any original packaging - he even mislabeled what they were, but the picture is very consistent w the O-Review description and picture.

Did the Gunmetal FMJ have the peeling and flaking problems?

I have the gunmetal finish on my Splice and they are pristine after 7-8 years of owning them. Granted i rarely wear them these days, but i did when i first bought them. I think you just need to take care of them. I would never put them on any hard surfaces without first laying down the microbag and i would wipe them down after each use to make sure there weren't any skin oils or sweat on them.

i have this exact pair sitting in my display case. Great color combo and the emerald lenses are nice looking. i wouldn't pay more than 80 for a pair thought. I picked mine up for 50 on ebay, like new condition.

Back