• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Minute Machine - Black face / Silver dials - GONE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

MM Black face - Purchased new in December at Oakley store. Lightly used with some typical scratches on the bottom of the band where the buckle is. Very clean, and complete. Includes all the links, screws, washers, & premium wooden box.

Price drop from $825 to $775 (this weekend only) shipped insured ConUS PP G&S. Will ship only to confirmed addresses on file with PP

20160821_084034.jpg20160821_084158.jpg20160821_084604.jpg20160821_085411.jpgIMG_4508.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm my brother

Username Hidden said:
MM Black face - Purchased new in December at Oakley store. Lightly used with some typical scratches on the bottom of the band where the buckle is. Very clean, and complete. Includes all the links, screws, washers, & premium wooden box.

Price $825 shipped insured ConUS PP G&S. Will ship only to confirmed addresses on file with PP

What is a "premium" box? This not the box it came in?

Username Hidden said:
Nope. The box I'm including came with another MM. The one that came with this one was the black plastic one. But I'm willing to sell it w/o a box at a discount, if you're interested. I wouldn't mind keeping the box to be honest
Gotcha....I've seen 2 different wooden boxes so was not sure which was which.

Status
Not open for further replies.