• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Minute Machine Box Lid

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Okay this is gonna sound weird, but bare with me. I got my Minute Machine Diamond Dial in today and it's beautiful, one heck of a watch. The only problem is that the box that the wooden case comes in, didn't have it's lid with the O on it. So let me break it down to try and make this understandable. The MM came in two boxes, one box had foam padding in it with just the watch, and was smaller. The other box had foam padding on the walls, and had the nice wooden case inside of it, and was bigger. That second box, the bigger one, is the one I need the lid for.

If anyone can help, please let me know. (I know, it's weird, but I would like to see if I can find one before I just ditch the rest of the box)

Some people reacted to this post.
I'll take the whole box as well.

Dude I just threw mine away yesterday!

Username Hidden said:
Dude I just threw mine away yesterday!
NOOO! Go dumpster diving!

Since you have that connection with someone, do you think you could ask or look around?

Let me see

Anyone find anything?

Man that's so weird. I bought a MM diamond dial recently and the guy did the same thing and threw out the box top. What's the deal with people throwing out the box tops? He kept the crappy white cardboard sleeve but tossed the nice "O" top. I don't get it...

Y
Username Hidden said:
Man that's so weird. I bought a MM diamond dial recently and the guy did the same thing and threw out the box top. What's the deal with people throwing out the box tops? He kept the crappy white cardboard sleeve but tossed the nice "O" top. I don't get it...
Yeah it kind of pissed me off. What did you do? Keep the box or toss it?

I kept it just in case I ran accross one in the future. Things like that always turn up at some point.

Yeah thats what i'm doing too, hoping one pops up here.