• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Collection

HuntingMM's

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi!

I started my collection of minute machines last January. I started with the Red Diamond Dial #29 than the yellow dial followed by the copper and last the blue. Im currently bidding on a Dark Earth Green minute machine on ebay and the watch just seems off. First thing that comes to mind is the bracelet. Second is the dials.
My questions are-
1.Did all of these DEG face minute machines come with a rubber strap or was the titanium bracelet an option?
2. Were there two generations of this face produced? One with dark dials and one with white?
3. How rare is this timepiece?
4. How many were produced?

thank you for your input and time.

James

Hi!

I started my collection of minute machines last January. I started with the Red Diamond Dial #29 than the yellow dial followed by the copper and last the blue. Im currently bidding on a Dark Earth Green minute machine on ebay and the watch just seems off. First thing that comes to mind is the bracelet. Second is the dials.
My questions are-
1.Did all of these DEG face minute machines come with a rubber strap or was the titanium bracelet an option?
2. Were there two generations of this face produced? One with dark dials and one with white?
3. How rare is this timepiece?
4. How many were produced?

thank you for your input and time.

James
1st congrats on your collection and welcome to the forum. The MM's are my favorite and most worn of all my watches. You already have some of the hardest ones to find. The dark earth is rarely seen, very rare. Do you have any pics or link to the auction? The only dark earth released by Oakley had a olive green rubber/unobtanium band. Oakley only made 2 colors of bezels for the MM, grey and black. Dark earth had the black bezel, black subdials and the olive green face. No one knows the quantities. You can check it out here.

Time Tank Titanium / Dark Earth

I found the eBay auction. It is legit but not the dark earth, a black face with Ti band 10-193. I am disappointed but not as much as you would have been when you would have lost to my snipe.:) Thats the only one I don't have. I am waiting for @The_Darkone to sell his.

I knew it seemed off I just did not want to admit it. I've been looking for the dark earth green for a while and to see one pop up on eBay seemed to good to be true. The whole reason I joined this forum is for it hahaha. After Oakley-Olic gets his I call dibs!

Thank you for your input.

James