• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Diamond Dial Being Sent Out For Some Work

Oakley413

Oakley Expert
Boca Raton
My beloved Minute Machine took her last breath the other day so I went to the O store to get it replaced and they said I had to send it to HQ. So I called them up and got everything figured out and I thought I would ask if they could buff out the scuffs on the band and they said no but they could polish it. I have always wondered how the MM would look polished so I asked how much it would cost (expecting it to be a lot because of all the links and what not) but was surprised to hear that it only costs $30 to have the watched polished.

So my baby will start her journey back to her original home tomorrow afternoon where she will get a new pulse and get all polished up as well as a full diagnostics test and inspection.

Will post pictures when it is all done

WOW just US$30 - that's COOL

please post some pics, if you get them back!!

You don't think when they say "polished" they mean cleaned?? Where we're thinking polished and shiny? Looking forward to seeing some pics!

When I was on the phone with them they gave the impression that it will be shiny. So we will just have to wait and see.

I have seen this picture online and i'm thinking that this is what it will look like in the end.

xbcknb.jpg

Back