1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

I may get a deal on a trade. This very sought after on the forum?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Gecko

Gecko Oakley Collector Premium Member

Rarely see them sold here honestly but I'm sure there would be interest.

3. Of course you post this RIGHT after I buy mine... Not sure how sought after though, they seem to be going for around $1600-$1700 on eBay new

4. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Just hate to not get enough in trade or selling wise

5. Dallas O Hog

Sir u need to slow ur purchasing role lol. Im regretting sending u my hollow point. Be glad I dont recall it lol

6. Why are you regretting it? You're selling another one...

And slow my purchasing role? Haha, no way Jose! Up to 3 watches now, time for a fourth... (Gearbox...)

7. Dallas O Hog

Well idk. I can get orange but if I do that im keeping it but black looked pretty badass. Talking myself into maybe keeping one but my wrists are small :(

8. Oh I see... I obviously like the black one, and I think you should get one too. Just have some links taken out bud

9. Dallas O Hog

Its the face thats pretty big

10. Indeed... she is a big one!