1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

Picked up a used Leather Band Minute Machine (First Oakley watch), which will eventually replace my digital Pulsar. : ) The box is super fancy.

Unfortunately the battery was dead on arrival, so sending it out to Oakley for replacement. o_O

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Yeti

Yeti Frostmonkey Staff Member Premium Member

fantastic watch. I love mine and it brings constant compliments.

3. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

Just got the call back from sending them in for the battery. Also decided the strap was kind of shaggy and near breaking, so I opted for a new one. Apparently the black leather is back ordered; however they did have the brown and let me get a spare as well (leather wears over time, so definitely wanted a spare just in case). The warranty rep mentioned they'd be discontinued (Not certain if he was talking about the Minute Machine in general or the leather strap... though the leather version hasn't been on the website for a while now).

4. Advent

Advent Oakley Beginner

Watch has been running fantastic.

20 for the battery, 30 for the repair service, and 95 for the brown leather band in case anyone was interested in service prices.