• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine Or Hollow Point

• Thread starter Jason M Hensley
  • Start date

Minute Machine or Hollow Point?

• Total voters
What Frank said plus only 100 made. A Rolex won't even catch my eye, seen a thousand of them.

Interesting indeed. The FMJ does sound like one bad moro watch. I think i'll stick with the expensive but not elite level Oak gear, most of my money goes towards my bicycles and gear. Did they stop making the HP with red face? I don't see it in the online store anymore.

The biggest noticable difference is the huge clasp on the watch that releases the face so you can place it in the pocket watch attachment which is also very cool by the way.
Then there is the fact that it has the auto movement. I guess it's nice not to have to change batteries?
Then there is the huge crazy box it comes in to display it that weighs like 10-15 pounds by itself. Sick looking.....makes you wonder if that is where they got the design concept for the Flask.
Finally, unlike all the other watches, it comes with it's own special tool to take the "screws" out to resize the watch. There is no jewelers tool that can do it as far as I know. You lose this tool and you are screwed literally.

It's just badass all around. ;)

Ya and this ****ing tool is way to small to adjust the bracelet. Or that watchmaker in swiss as an insane amount of torque in his arm. Anyways I lost my left hand trying to adjust it BUT good news is : I still have my left arm so I can sport it :D

Ya and this ****ing tool is way to small to adjust the bracelet. Or that watchmaker in swiss as an insane amount of torque in his arm. Anyways I lost my left hand trying to adjust it BUT good news is : I still have my left arm so I can sport it :D
Guys at HQ had an issue sizing mine for me....so one of the designers had to come down and assist. Turns out there is supposedly loctite in each screw to prevent them from backing out.

Guys at HQ had an issue sizing mine for me....so one of the designers had to come down and assist. Turns out there is supposedly loctite in each screw to prevent them from backing out.

Now you know you're special when HQ guys come and help you out!

Latest Posts

Back