• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine polished or brushed titanium?

Black polished.

:p

Well, I was thinking about changing my mind to black polished, but now I gotta stick with blue...

The way I see it, the polished costs more than brushed so that must mean it's more special, and he can buff out minor scratches. But since there are more blue ones than black ones, when he refinishes or otherwise trashes it, it isn't as great of a loss to the community...

Well, I was thinking about changing my mind to black polished, but now I gotta stick with blue...

The way I see it, the polished costs more than brushed so that must mean it's more special, and he can buff out minor scratches. But since there are more blue ones than black ones, when he refinishes or otherwise trashes it, it isn't as great of a loss to the community...
Red faced brushed. :p

There are more blue ones than black polished ones?

Polished (blue and black) were supposed to be limited (150 pieces IIRC) but it appears they stuck to that with the black but made more of the blue. That's not official but an observation made by forum members.

So polished black is more of a true collectors item, not a wear watch. Unless it's had its cherry popped already.

Back