1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I'm negotiating some MM/TT watches with a local guy. He will sell me 2 of them for $1100 if I buy them together but I'm only interested in the red face. He has a black face too. So if someone jumps in with me I can grab both and we both get a good deal. I will meet with him tomorrow afternoon. to seal the deal, but only if someone else jumps in for the black

The total shipped ConUS for the MM/TT black face is $580.

Cheers

Minute Machine / Time Tank - Black face brushed Titanium band  *** $580 *** - Mercari MM black.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Condition? Complete? Do I NEED 2?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%

The seller will give me that deal if I buy 2 of them, so I will take the red face and you or whomever jumps in will take the other one. Of course I will inspect them, and yes, they are complete

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    That's a damn good price

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    Thats a good deal bro

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent Very interested

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There's a lot of interest. I will meet with the seller today and see what happens. All communication with interested parties regarding these watches will be done via text, including the pictures that i get. Hopefully everything will work out well. I will close the thread for now.
    Cheers

Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Done deal. 2 watches bought, one on it's way to California to a forum member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.