• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

minute machine trouble

OakleyGuru379

Professional Lens Scratcher
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Illinois
I dont think it is too big a deal, as the watch keeps perfect time, but when the chrono hand is stopped at 12, and i rotate the watch from crown up to crown down and back again, i can see the hand move ever so slightly, maybe a .25 of a second movement.
Does anyone else notice this on their MM of any other watch for that matter?

I dont think it is too big a deal, as the watch keeps perfect time, but when the chrono hand is stopped at 12, and i rotate the watch from crown up to crown down and back again, i can see the hand move ever so slightly, maybe a .25 of a second movement.
sounds like the hands are slightly loose

is it convinient for u to post a video?

It keeps perfect time, i love it, and i dont trust oakley warranty, and would only send it to them if there was an actual failure. It just bugs me.

What would you guys do? I love the watch, it keeps perfect time. It is under warranty, but everything is perfect with no scratches and i just know Oakley would **** something up.

Latest Posts

Back