1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Hey guys I'm looking to sell my Minute Machine Yellow Dial that I just recently picked up. There are small scratches on the band that can be seen in the pictures. The crystal is immaculate. Everything that came with it is included. I'm looking to get $870.00 gifted or you take the Paypal fee. I'll cover the shipping USPS Priority insured. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Minute Machine Yellow Dial - nu6uzydy.jpg Minute Machine Yellow Dial - arurezug.jpg Minute Machine Yellow Dial - 6ypa2amy.jpg Minute Machine Yellow Dial - ny5uzy8e.jpg Minute Machine Yellow Dial - a3ese8as.jpg Minute Machine Yellow Dial - 3udytena.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    good luck... may want to take a look at rubyskull thread

Anonymous likes this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want the box that the last pictures box came in!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    I have followed his thread since he started it. Someone may be interested in the yellow dial MM. It is in great condition and almost new.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Sure, she's all yours for $900.00.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh $900 eh? What a good deal how could I ever pass that up? Lol

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Carbon Fanatic

Rating:
    100%
    Sure thing. Buy the box for $900 and i'll throw the watch in for free! :lolsign:

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh such a good deal!