1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to trade my Minute Machine Silver Dial. Comes with inner box, outer foam, 2 links, and outer box. Pretty much everything but the manual. Watch crystal is in perfect shape, battery is good, keeps perfect time, and bracelet has scratches, mostly on the clasp. Watch is in excellent shape. Looking for anything cool, like a Romeo or a different watch (gearbox, hollowpoint, fusebox, doubletap, etc) let me know what you have. CONUS only. Thanks!
    Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: 11/28/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a watch manual I can provide to the buyer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    You are trading this for a Romeo? Did I read that correctly?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    Awesome guy to deal with members.

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Yeah, why not? A used minute machine is worth anywhere from 600 to 900, which is about Romeo territory.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Wish I had a complete Romeo to offer. I've been wanting a MM in that color for a long time now.

8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Minute Machine - image.jpeg Minute Machine - image.jpeg Still available, looking for things like watches or a complete Romeo. I buffed most of the scratches out of the band and clasp.

Last edited by a moderator: 11/29/15
    Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Too bad on CONUS on this - would make a sweet trade.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Lets makea deal guys! Looking for a different watch. Ti band Grbx, Fusebox (would love a lnib fusebox!), Double Tap, anything cool! Romeo too!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.