• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Minute Machine

streetcleaner

Oakley Beginner
I bought a Minute Machine off ebay and received it today. After purchasing the watch I started seeing all the fake watch threads and people asking about if theirs if fake. (I know I should have researched first). Is there anything on the internet where you can tell for sure which is fake? I have looked through the threads and from what I have seen nobody really knows for sure. Some people talk about the Oakley and Swiss made not being on the same side, but other posts I've read state that when they are on opposite sides that is just when it was the Time Tank. From what I have looked at I am 90 percent sure mine is real but just looking for insight. Thanks

I bought a Minute Machine off ebay and received it today. After purchasing the watch I started seeing all the fake watch threads and people asking about if theirs if fake. (I know I should have researched first). Is there anything on the internet where you can tell for sure which is fake? I have looked through the threads and from what I have seen nobody really knows for sure. Some people talk about the Oakley and Swiss made not being on the same side, but other posts I've read state that when they are on opposite sides that is just when it was the Time Tank. From what I have looked at I am 90 percent sure mine is real but just looking for insight. Thanks

Detailed pictures are HUGE in a case like this....

image.jpeg

Back