1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

Saw these guys on eBay. I personally have no interest in minutes, but can't recall this colourway. Anyone seen it before?

Minutes - jevygu5a.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. gizmo

gizmo Oakley Enthusiast

I'm interested in Minutes and already seen this par. Are they possibly fake?

3. FrogTastic

I'm unsure. Fakes are usually easy to pick up, looking at the hinge and icon shape, it all looks good. I know there were college twenty's and minutes made is many unique colourways, but this lack the etching.

4. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

looks like the powder blue frame. The collegiate North Carolina version had this frame but should have etching on the lens. there was also a powder standard frame with black iridium. This looks closer to the UNC version.

5. FrogTastic

Thought they maybe a little too dark for the power blue and way off the pearl blue. For me, they look to be mistake, SM handout or even a badly colour balanced photo.

6. wassaaaaaaaaaap

wassaaaaaaaaaap Oakley Beginner

my guess is its the UNC version. Maybe ask the seller for a close up of the lens for confirmation

7. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

That is way too dark for UNC blue.

8. GRFMotorsports

GRFMotorsports is an Oakley whore Premium Member

Pretty sure it's the UNC pair. Should have etched lenses to be correct and I could have sworn mine had ice lenses in them. Also pretty sure they are not fakes but with out a close up of the icons / hinge area I cant be certain.

9. mercbezerk

mercbezerk Unicorn Chaser Premium Member Lifetime Member

For a comparison here are the: 13-805 ''Collegiate UNC'' Powder Blue w Black Iridium taken off the O-Review

Minutes - e1i0.jpg

10. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

The original pic posted here looks more like a Duke blue or maybe UCLA (who sometimes uses a royal blue and sometimes lighter blue)