• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Missed Best CL Sale Ever:(((

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
So I just hopped on my local Craigslist and saw an ad for a pair of e wire and what was referred to as a "heavy metal" pair for 165 OBO or 85 each OBO. I open it up to check the pictures and turns out that this "heavy metal" pair is a serialized Juliet.:eek: so I start scrolling from the number and it turns out the Juliet's were already sold:sad: it kills me to think I could have had a serialized Juliet for 85 bucks! Even worse is that they looked to be in great condition Ugh...at least someone is a happy camper:/

If I hadn't been at work I probably would have caught the deal! Ironic that Oakley is what kept me from a nice Oakley deal lol:blink:

I know that feeling. Usually twice I week I checked Craigslist to see if there was anything. Well for over 2 ,Omaha nothing showed up and when it did it was fake so I gave up on it. The other day I said what the hell let me check. To my surprise there was an ad for a pair of frogs for 60 bucks. Since I love frogs I checked it out. It ended up being a pair of polished white supremes with 24K Iriduim. I sent a message to the poster but haven't gotten a reply so either he doesn't check his email or they are gone and looks like I'm out of a deal of a lifetime. :(

It's such a cruddy feeling! I missed out on a single wide case for 150 as well. Same as you, I inquired but never got a response. Bummer:(