1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. X-Metal Beast

X-Metal Beast Oakley Expert Premium Member

Lets have some fun here

Lets bet $5 everyone to the one who gets closest to final price of the auction. If you're not willing to bet $5, please don't participate in the poll. Rules:

1) No repeats, so once a number is entered by someone else you must enter a different number, or risk losing $5 without even participating.
    2) No entries after today Tuesday Sept 8th at 6PM EST. So I will close the poll at that time. Any entries after 6PM EST 9/8/15 will not count.
    3) If final price is $2000, and someone had $1995, and another one had $2005, the winner will be $1995 for not going over. But if the closest to price goes over, he/she wins.
    4) You can have more than 1 entry (to a maximum of 5), but you will have to pay $5 per entry if none of your entries win.
    5) No editing entries. I'm recording them, so any edited entries will be cancelled and you will lose $5 on that entry.

If you're not willing to take part on the bet please don't participate in the poll. You must have a paypal account and only f&f to the winner.

Here is the auction on the bay. It ends tomorrow at 10:45AM

Oakley x Metal Romeo 1 Titanium Frame Sunglasses Black Iridium Serial 1212 | eBay

Good luck to everyone

Last edited: 9/8/15
    Lexkempo and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. CarGuy

CarGuy Oakley Expert Premium Member Lifetime Member

I'll play.
    $1505

OakleyFrankFMJ likes this.
  3. X-Metal Beast

I'll say 1620

4. X-Metal Beast

@CarGuy lets spread the word, LOL. See how many join the bet

5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Your statement and then rules are slightly ........I can't remember the damn word......CONFLICTING.......that's it...conflicting.

In your very first sentence you say "without going over" meaning that the winner HAS to be lower than the sale price but in rule #3 the winner CAN be a number over the sale price. :twitch:

Oh....I'm not playing because I don't gamble. :rofl:

TexxxZ likes this.
  6. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

Maybe he mis-explained the rules... But it's basically 'Price is Right' rules ... Whoever is the closest without going over the actual retail price.

Sorry to use up a space!

Nice idea OP!!!

7. X-Metal Beast

True, I just fixed it. i was making up rules as I wrote the thread. Thx for the heads up

8. X-Metal Beast

Just fixed it. You can go over, but if tied with someone who didn't go over the one who didn't go over wins. Sorry about the confusion

9. mjt42

mjt42 Oakley Expert Premium Member

my guess is $1361.

10. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

$1482