• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB 2015

I've never played fantasy baseball... I never bothered learning.

It is so simple. Go to ESPN, make yourself a free account (register), & read a little about how drafts work, & how the scoring works.

You can be as involved as you want to be with it ... You can get into the minutiae of it for at least an hour every day, or you can absolutely set it, & forget it. Or wherever you may fall in the middle of those extremes. Personally, I tinker every single day, but I have known folks to win who never touch a thing through October.

Ready for baseball season here. Huge Astros fan and we are certainly on the up and up. Tons of young talent in the big leagues and more on the way.

Been on my mind since @Zeke brought it up, does anyone want to get together an OakleyForum Fantasy Baseball league?

I would definitely be in, and could get the league started up if we needed someone to do that. We could play simply ESPN standard scoring, unless anyone had any strong preferences with settings. -Kevin

I am dreading it because my beloved Braves are going to tank! But hope springs eternal!
at least you haven´t had to endure the 4 worst seasons in MLB history being an Astros fan...

i think i make more money a year than our entire payroll......jk, but you know what i mean...

our uniforms and colors are the ****DOTCOM !!!! love the old school Astros star and the orange/white is just boss hogg......

p.s.
(1) keep an eye out for a breakout year from Bryce Harper...
(2) Sherzer could win 30 games this year
(3) Yasiel Puig will be the most fined and/or suspended player this year
(4) Prince Fielder´s best days are behind him
(5) Mike Trout and Miguel Cabrera will be the most feared hitters in baseball in their respective leagues
(6) can´t wait to see the daily web gems
(7) there will be 5 no hitters thrown this year
(8) there will be 3 All-Stars that go down for PED use
(9) Astros will win 55 games
(10) the most winningest team in baseball will get bumped in the ALDS/NLDS
(11) a wild-card team will win the World Series

Back