1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    "Cleansing" the items not in my collection to make sure I have space and funds to complete the rest of my current wish list.

I had to buy an entire collection of MLB just to get the Blue Jays pair... I had been looking for the Jays forever so I pulled the trigger. Now to move the rest along to happy homes.

*Please note that the gentleman I bought these off was a smoker. They aren't bad, but there is a bit of a smell to the cases and microbags.

All prices include shipping to Canada/US. For other locations please PM me, but it won't be cheap (damn Canada!!)

Condition of the ones with boxes are 9/10 (pretty much mint, but because I haven't owned them since day 1, I won't say that).
    $110
    The ones without the boxes I would give 8/10. I will include a black microbag and flak case.
    $90
    The Angels pair have yellowed ear socks
    $75
    The Padres earsocks are funny as well - they're a little discoloured.
    $95
    If you are interested in multiple pairs, I can figure out the shipping costs. Prices are firm as they are well below eBay prices and are very fair.

For additional pics:
    MLB Photos by oaksterd4 | Photobucket

MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06292.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06287.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06282.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06277.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06268.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06273.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06263.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06259.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06255.jpg
    MLB Flak Jackets - DSC06251.jpg