• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MLB Fuel Cells

wilkie18

Oakley Expert
Maine
I love how the new ones have a little more done to them then a baseball icon. Does anyone know if they are planing on releasing anymore teams then the 3 on the site right now. I am a Red Sox fan so I would not be caught dead in the yankees ones but I have to say they look great.

Well I am hoping they decide to at least make a red sox one. But I am also still waiting to see a red sox hard case but I don't think that is happening either.

Oakley MLB Fuel Cell | Official Oakley Store

Yankees and Angels have O stores in their parks right? Does Texas too? I'm guessing that's why these ones have these cooler special editions, just like they have more apparel, team specific cases, backpacks and more. I'd guess these are the only ones they'll do.

I am sure that they are only doing big market teams. The products they are producing for the 3 teams are amazing.

So I am guessing the Red Sox will be getting any line because I am guessing they won't put in an o store

Back