1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. wilkie18

wilkie18 Oakley Collector

I love how the new ones have a little more done to them then a baseball icon. Does anyone know if they are planing on releasing anymore teams then the 3 on the site right now. I am a Red Sox fan so I would not be caught dead in the yankees ones but I have to say they look great.

Well I am hoping they decide to at least make a red sox one. But I am also still waiting to see a red sox hard case but I don't think that is happening either.

Oakley MLB Fuel Cell | Official Oakley Store

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Im still waiting on a stros one

3. wilkie18

I think I will see my sox before that :lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

4. pistolpetefan23

pistolpetefan23 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Yankees and Angels have O stores in their parks right? Does Texas too? I'm guessing that's why these ones have these cooler special editions, just like they have more apparel, team specific cases, backpacks and more. I'd guess these are the only ones they'll do.

5. Pnstryp

Pnstryp Oakley Beginner

I am sure that they are only doing big market teams. The products they are producing for the 3 teams are amazing.

6. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

Yep. Texas has a O store at the ballpark

7. wilkie18

So I am guessing the Red Sox will be getting any line because I am guessing they won't put in an o store