• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Diamond

here is what I found... these two pics are from a 2011 Oakley watch catalog that I have and then also a POP card I have..... but then as you see, my watch has the "Oakley Swiss Made" at the bottom right only...... I sure hope there are two different kinds out there and mine isn't a fake or something.....

diamond MM catalog.jpg

diamond mm catalog 1.jpg

diamond mm POP card.jpg

Diamond MM watch 1.JPG

here is what I found... these two pics are from a 2011 Oakley watch catalog that I have and then also a POP card I have..... but then as you see, my watch has the "Oakley Swiss Made" at the bottom right only...... I sure hope there are two different kinds out there and mine isn't a fake or something.....

View attachment 280434

View attachment 280435

View attachment 280436

View attachment 280437
I am thinking there was a release in 2007 with the watches like you and I own and then perhaps a re release in 2011? The watch shown on the watch list here on the O Forum matches what you and I have so that brings me some peace.

I am thinking there was a release in 2007 with the watches like you and I own and then perhaps a re release in 2011? The watch shown on the watch list here on the O Forum matches what you and I have so that brings me some peace.
s-l1600.jpg

This is a picture of the watch that is on the way to me.

View attachment 280434

View attachment 280435

View attachment 280436

View attachment 280437
Something I just noticed in the ad is the part number is 10-222 which is the same part number for the other style. hummmmm.... that throws mystery back into it!