1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

Not sure if this has been brought up before, but I went to my local O vault to see the watch guru there to have my watch authenticated. He told me that Oakley is releasing (or has released) a MM diamond edition that has a red face. I snapped a picture of the book...hope you guys can see it. If this has been discussed before, I'm sure I'll get flamed for it. In any case, I put my name down for one when they become available...and my friend at the O vault will make sure I get the biggest discount available...(up to $500 off or 50% off). MSRP is $4000. I really do like it, not sure how many will be made. I'd probably drop $2K on one if I could...not sure if I would drop $4K.

Here it is....

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K - red.diamond.jpg MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K - red.diamond2.jpg

Oakley for life likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

3. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Oakley Collector

OK....putting on my fire suit and waiting for the flames. Eh, whatever...I'll have the last laugh when I have one strapped on my wrist. lol

Oakley for life likes this.
  4. Lexkempo

Lexkempo Frog Fanatic

kronin323 likes this.
  5. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

They suddenly have watch gurus at vaults in NJ?

Anyway......yes it has been discussed..... @Dallas O Hog pointed you to the link where the discussion is. :)

Also....one heads up for you there.....there are ONLY 100 of them being made.... it states that in the photo you posted and the guru may have wanted to tell you that too

i am rich and kronin323 like this.
  6. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

HARRY OHHH HARRY strap the ones you said you have bought first, you haven't post anything yet so far, NOW if its a hot chick we might be interested again :hunter:

7. Dallas O Hog

Dallas O Hog O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha Premium Member Lifetime Member

95. Frank has 5

MasterO and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  8. washi me sensie

washi me sensie The Oakley R┼Źnin

I need @kronin323 on this thread... I hate him....

kronin323 and pjd1234 like this.
  9. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

lol I thought about pointing out the fact that he was asking a question that had already been answered in the book FROM OAKLEY that he had seen and taken a picture of and posted with his question...

But Frank beat me to it... ;)

I'm sure that I'm not sure that I'm sure, because if I was sure than I wouldn't be not sure, surely?

10. kronin323

kronin323 Font of Useless Knowledge Premium Member

Oh and BTW, good luck with that discount... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.