• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected...

You know, it'd be interesting if you went back through all your posts and see how many I tried to help you with, how many times I gave you answers to your questions, or other guidance. But I'm sure the exercise would be too challenging for you. That, and you're afraid of the answer. It's so much easier to conclude I'm just a dlck. That way you don't have to face the possibility that, well, you know...

Actually, you probably don't... And even if you did, you'd never admit it...

And if you took a moment to see that I never started anything with you until you decided to try and show off to your little friends by acting like a complete ass, we wouldn't be where we are. Climb down from that horse of yours....and just MAYBE you might be a half decent guy. I didn't start...YOU did. And to be honest, I could really give a rat's ass at this point...I really no longer care. YOU do....or else you wouldn't be following my posts and threads. If you want to call a truce and just end this sh!t right here, I'm game. If you want to drag it out because you have nothing better to do....fine. Just remember I did throw it out there.

Yeah, one of the guys who works there is a big time watch collector. And yep, I did read they will only be making 100 of them. They look nice, I think they look better than the black ones. I am surprised they come with a brushed titanium band. I would think they would use polished....but they also used brushed on the black diamond version. Actually....the manager of the store is a really hot chick. She told me if I def wanted it, let her know and to come in on Dec. 3rd. But I honestly don't want to get another MM. Oh, and as for pics...I did ya one better. I took a video of me opening the box, I was half asleep....but the high polish woke me up! lol

Congrats, one of finest Oakley watch you got there.

And if you took a moment to see that I never started anything with you until you decided to try and show off to your little friends by acting like a complete ass, we wouldn't be where we are. Climb down from that horse of yours....and just MAYBE you might be a half decent guy. I didn't start...YOU did. And to be honest, I could really give a rat's ass at this point...I really no longer care. YOU do....or else you wouldn't be following my posts and threads. If you want to call a truce and just end this sh!t right here, I'm game. If you want to drag it out because you have nothing better to do....fine. Just remember I did throw it out there.

This is my favorite post. I've been on forums for a long time & I've never seen a dude sincerely need so much acceptance and attention as him. I've seen trolls that are obvious but they usually go away or get the boot. This dude runs around posting about wanting/losing "likes" (like when threads are deleted: "Oh noes, I lost all my likes!") and has something to say about everything. It's unbearable. Honestly, it's hard to even look around this site because he is everywhere with his stupid ass "wink smilie" after everything he posts. Half the sh!t he said is condescending...oh sorry, not condescending, sarcastic. Gotta get them "likes" and lol's! *wink smilie*
Not to mention the hard on he gets for telling nOObs to "use the search function". *wink smilie*

Owe, owe trouble again??????? He did post his purchase sonthere is no BS there, really fun is over as the boss is reviewing the thread now. It is best to go back to normal congratulate the guy and move on adding fuel to the fire will just make it worst. If his post pissssesssss everybody off (i know all in general) IGNORE is the best action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back