• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my favorite post. I've been on forums for a long time & I've never seen a dude sincerely need so much acceptance and attention as him. I've seen trolls that are obvious but they usually go away or get the boot. This dude runs around posting about wanting/losing "likes" (like when threads are deleted: "Oh noes, I lost all my likes!") and has something to say about everything. It's unbearable. Honestly, it's hard to even look around this site because he is everywhere with his stupid ass "wink smilie" after everything he posts. Half the sh!t he said is condescending...oh sorry, not condescending, sarcastic. Gotta get them "likes" and lol's! *wink smilie*
Not to mention the hard on he gets for telling nOObs to "use the search function". *wink smilie*

I appreciate the honest expression of your viewpoint.

I'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight...cracks me up when some of you pricks take me so seriously. Die hard O fan...that's for sure. Been wearing Os for over a decade. I now got over a dozen X-Metals, a $2k watch, 5 Square Wire 2.0s, over 35 sets of lenses, an O display case and more. Not sure why but that seems to bother some folks. I could honestly care less. Haters are going to hate. Kronin must be ok...he's a Republican and judging by his avatar...likes to help Jerry's kids. Okay that was mean I take that last part back.
You're an ******* for saying that about someone's child.

I'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight...cracks me up when some of you pricks take me so seriously. Die hard O fan...that's for sure. Been wearing Os for over a decade. I now got over a dozen X-Metals, a $2k watch, 5 Square Wire 2.0s, over 35 sets of lenses, an O display case and more. Not sure why but that seems to bother some folks. I could honestly care less. Haters are going to hate. Kronin must be ok...he's a Republican and judging by his avatar...likes to help Jerry's kids. Okay that was mean I take that last part back.

Now that was real smooth... insulting my daughter is sure to raise your stature in the eyes of the forum... I've got a 10 month old, too; don't make her feel left out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back