• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MM Red Face Diamond Dial Edition with Brushed Titanim Bracelet $4K

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight...cracks me up when some of you pricks take me so seriously. Die hard O fan...that's for sure. Been wearing Os for over a decade. I now got over a dozen X-Metals, a $2k watch, 5 Square Wire 2.0s, over 35 sets of lenses, an O display case and more. Not sure why but that seems to bother some folks. I could honestly care less. Haters are going to hate. Kronin must be ok...he's a Republican and judging by his avatar...likes to help Jerry's kids. Okay that was mean I take that last part back.
Since we're getting personal now. You're corvette is ass ******* SLOW. ::rofl:

I'm gonna lose so much sleep tonight...cracks me up when some of you pricks take me so seriously. Die hard O fan...that's for sure. Been wearing Os for over a decade. I now got over a dozen X-Metals, a $2k watch, 5 Square Wire 2.0s, over 35 sets of lenses, an O display case and more. Not sure why but that seems to bother some folks. I could honestly care less. Haters are going to hate. Kronin must be ok...he's a Republican and judging by his avatar...likes to help Jerry's kids. Okay that was mean I take that last part back.
OK HARRY I have to say something here. I have said I'm not gonna reply to this thread, but I have to. I will say this in a polite and educated way You are an AHOLE for saying those comments have respect you are new here. Respect the members who has been for awhile or I should say respect your elders (if you even have that) sure you started on the wrong foot, but you are stepping bounderies here talking about politics and some ones kid?????? IS in appropriate( that is why I don't post pics of wifey, kids, etc. here) as its private. YOU ARE WRONG AND I URGE YOU TO APOLOGIZE TO BIG BRO KRONIN OR I will kick your a$$$$ myself that is un acceptable.

If I really meant what I said and didn't take it back I would apologize to him but I would never say that and I did take it back. I took it back as soon as I said it and it was just a joke yes in bad taste. But I will apologize none the less if that will make his feelings feel any better.

If I really meant what I said and didn't take it back I would apologize to him but I would never say that and I did take it back. I took it back as soon as I said it and it was just a joke yes in bad taste. But I will apologize none the less if that will make his feelings feel any better.
AND YOU SHOULD ON THIS THREAD.............................

Enough with the hate mail people, Kronin... you honestly have a beautiful little girl and I in no way meant what I said. That is why I retracted it right away... Just to get a rise out of you. Saying something about someone's kids is far off limits and I shouldn't of kidded around like that in the first place. But please no I never once for a moment meant it thus why I retracted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back