• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

MOAR Success!!! Questions

fu5rg6.jpg

Its right on my iphone... and no I'm not down under, but I am in the south... Ga. Coulda bin dat danged ole enternet my kin was talkin bout... Great case btw, gonna try to build one kinda like it soon.

Dang, I done it on a Mac with the help of Tinypic.com ... Some kind of conflict mebbe?

Ps. GL with the build, these things are surprisingly well built with ( what I find ) are high quality materials ... I no longer question how complete double wides can sell for so much ... The tiny plexi glass shelf I had replaced costed me around 25$ ...

Dang, I done it on a Mac with the help of Tinypic.com ... Some kind of conflict mebbe?

Ps. GL with the build, these things are surprisingly well built with ( what I find ) are high quality materials ... I no longer question how complete double wides can sell for so much ... The tiny plexi glass shelf I had replaced costed me around 25$ ...

Yeah, only reason I am building is because I can't afford to buy one and have it shipped. Would rather an authentic one like yours.

Back