1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

Just got these in twenty minutes ago... I'm so freakin excited. I got a pair of BNIB initial run x-metal/ruby juliets serial # X007466. They're perfect and the ruby is ridiculous. I also got a second pair but without the box. Frame is tight as are earstems, unfortunately the left lens has a small scratch but no big deal. Serial # X014336. The frames on these have a few minor scuffs on top of the orbitals but everything is tight like new. Can anyone put a value on either, esp the one with the matching box. I hate to use the term "holy grail" to define anything b/c it's a ridiculous concept to me but if I ever did, these would probably be it, next to a black OTT.

Moar WIN! 2 Initial Run X-metal/ruby Juliets One BNIB The Other NWOB - 2012-06-08150946.jpg

Moar WIN! 2 Initial Run X-metal/ruby Juliets One BNIB The Other NWOB - 2012-06-08150925.jpg

Moar WIN! 2 Initial Run X-metal/ruby Juliets One BNIB The Other NWOB - 2012-06-08150938.jpg

Attached Files:

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Oakley Stephen

Oakley Stephen Oakley Collector

Nice pick ups hearno. As far as the value it keeps going up all the time the prices on eBay have gotten crazy. The ones with the box you should be able to get at least 300-400 hundred for them

3. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Nice score!

The old school Ruby is sick! I don't know why they switched to the almost Fire color Ruby....

4. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

The fuel cells I won here had amazing ruby lenses, I'm not sure why they can't get juliet ruby right...

5. Eckstream1

Eckstream1 Addicted to O

Same with the Gascan lenses... I bought some for my Ducati Gascan but they are the same color as my Fire Flaks!

I blame Lux...

6. Fun's Way

Fun's Way Oakley Beginner

Congrats Man! Where do U even get these kind of good stuff ?!

A good Ruby for JULIET is really hard to find these days!!!

7. hearno

hearno Oakley Collector

craigslist bros! a combination of luck and persistance.

8. Hoot

Hoot Oakley Beginner

Hearno,
    great find there bud..the best comes to those who wait:wink:

Hoot:wink:

9. BriP

BriP X-Metalhead

nice find..! xserial juliets arent as rare as you'd think (the serial numbers are testament to how many there are) but cool nonetheless. the surface is so industrial

10. jcesl2

jcesl2 Oakley Enthusiast

So the PM I just sent him is a good deal:cool: