1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakley_Sight

Oakley_Sight Gotta love a good DOG

Sorry, I know the title is corny. Here are all the MD's that I have either customized myself, had customized through Oakley & of course dr. chop. Hope you enjoy them.
    Mod Dogs Of An Englishman, Photos Out In The Midday Sun!!!!!!!! - moddog1.jpg
    Snow Camo with ICE lenses & Blue Icons, Night Camo with FIRE lenses & Orange Icons, Snow Camo with EMERALD lenses & Green Icons
    Mod Dogs Of An Englishman, Photos Out In The Midday Sun!!!!!!!! - moddog2.jpg
    Metallic Black with BLACK IRIDIUM Lenses & Gunmetal Icons, Metallic Black with FIRE lenses & Orange Icons (thanks to walkerhonda for sorting these out for me)

The WORLD FAMOUS Everton Dog with GOLD Lenses & Icons (thanks to dr. chop for coming up with these for me)
    Mod Dogs Of An Englishman, Photos Out In The Midday Sun!!!!!!!! - moddog4.jpg
    Ducati Frame with SLATE Lenses (again thanks to walkerhonda for the lens)
    Mod Dogs Of An Englishman, Photos Out In The Midday Sun!!!!!!!! - moddog5.jpg
    Olive with Exovista RUBY Lenses & Red Icons (thanks to dr. chop for the frame)
    Mod Dogs Of An Englishman, Photos Out In The Midday Sun!!!!!!!! - moddog6.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Juleye Exclusive Eyewear

Juleye Exclusive Eyewear http://www.juleye.nl

Nice collection there. Still want to convert my snow camo's to ice with blue icons. The Fire/ Night camo combo also really stands out.

3. qtrain23

qtrain23 3D Printing Protege

Night fire for sure.

4. qBan

qBan The Hijinxer

nice nice!

5. oakleyandi

oakleyandi Oakley Collector

Sweet Ducati, man, also need that night Camo, let me know if someday you wanna trade those. Cheers

6. Oakley_Sight

Sorry Andi. I sold one of my Night Camo's a couple of months back to finance another buy. I so wish I hadn't now. Don't really sell my Dogs, they are MY frame. If I come across another one at the right price though I'll let you know.

7. Oakleynerd

Oakleynerd Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

SWEEEEEET dogs dude!!!

8. Herbsley

Herbsley Royal Duke of Hijinx

Some fine canine specimens worthy of Crufts.

Arise, Sir Tony of Battersea.
    Dog Whisperer of the UK.

9. Oakley_Sight

Why thank you kind Sir.

10. Jmc85

Jmc85 Oakley Beginner

Nice pack of wild dogs =)