• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

- Modding "Counter Top Display" For Light ...

Are those remote controlled lights, or do they have to be turned on by switch or plugging in each time? Timer?

Are there any battery-operated lights people would recommend for those of us less mechanically-able? Specific links are always helpful.
All of my lights are plug in. They are all plugged into one power surge extension cord......so all 7 cases turn on when I turn the power surge on.

I wired my triple wide just like that. It didnt come with lights. bought them off Amazon for like 8$ each. The holes were cut, but no big deal for you to do it. I also bought transformers and wired it up to an old lamp cord. 3500 is a standard halogen temp. I bought one higher but kept in the 3500 due to matching more of my halogen cases.
A little hotglue kept it in top. Its not like im travelling with it, so I didnt go too permanent.

Are those remote controlled lights, or do they have to be turned on by switch or plugging in each time? Timer?

Are there any battery-operated lights people would recommend for those of us less mechanically-able? Specific links are always helpful.

Pistol, ...

This is where you will find e v e r y t h i n g LED, etc., you need or could possibly imagine, ... & the best place / highest quality stuff to get:
www.SuperBrightLEDs.com

It is where I got everything for my cars, inside & out, & will be getting whatever I decide for this CTC.

I have a yet-to-be-installed LED kit from IKEA ready to go for my Cube, ... it was highly recommended for that case in particular, so I snagged it up for like $14.99 over a year ago.

Back