• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Model Identification Please

Oakley_Sight

Gotta love a good DOG
I know these are Hijinx but do you know what model. They have a camo icon & bag, Can't track these down anywhere on the net. What lenses too? Look bronze to me.

hijinxcamo.jpg

hijinxcamo.jpg

hijinxcamo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think they were that limited as a run tbh. So not that rare or anything.
Still interesting though. At the right price I'd still buy it (duh, obviously) cos its a Hijinx.
SGH had this one and a white with urban camo icon and bag.
I've just picked up the white pair on the electronic bay for £25
My cheapest ever bargain.

Camo were SGH editions only across the globe as far as I know.

Although why SGH, of all places, ever have their own exclusives remains one of life's great mysteries to me.

When the Oakley Vault website went live they were giving a free pair of sunglasses to the first 100 people to make an order. I was one of them and I was sent a pair of these Hijinx.

I remember an outdoors/gear store selling these exact same Hijinx, matte black with i think it was called desert camo icon? could be wrong. I have seen the white camo's those were nice.

Camo were SGH editions only across the globe as far as I know.

Although why SGH, of all places, ever have their own exclusives remains one of life's great mysteries to me.

I believe that comes from way back when, believe it or not, there were no Oakley stores. Oakley did all there sales through authorized dealers and if memory serves me correctly SGH was one of the first and largest. There relationship is a long one and there even was a small falling out around the time Oakley started to open retail stores. Emerald Iridium was a SGH exclusive back in the day.

Back